Since April 2013, the FFT question has been asked in all NHS Inpatient and A&E departments across England and, from October 2013, all providers of NHS funded maternity services have also been asking women the same question at different points throughout their care.
NHS England is introducing the Friends and Family Test to the remaining NHS funded services late 2014 and early 2015.
Our patient experience solutions come with the following as standard:
* Low cost set up - Unlimited number of services / wards.
* Real time feedback and formatted reports to download.
* ‘Word Cloud’ - Real time identification of common themes from respondent comments.
* Wide range of data collection as standard - Paper based, online, telephone, QR codes, and text messages to name but a few.
* Quick to implement, flexible to amend when required.
* Enhanced reports for your Trust - Produced at monthly, quarterly, or other agreed periods.
* Dedicated patient experience account manager.
Contact us for a free personalised proposal for your Trust.